Friday, October 14, 2011

September Tweet and See



Whew, I have never posted Tweet and See on the 15th of the month.

But, I promise, I am not a slacker," (said in the most whiney voice).

Name that movie!

Anyway, I am motivated to post since Homeschool Dawn and fam are on their way to our house for Fall Break!  And, they are coming even though the Sandhill Cranes have not come for the winter.  What great friends they are.  Of course, being that we are here at the "Scenic City," there are plenty of other tourist things to do.

So here is my list:

  • mourning dove
  • house finch
  • bluebird
  • cardinal
  • chipping sparrow
  • american crow
  • carolina wren
  • american goldfinch
  • brown-headed nuthatch
  • white breasted  nuthatch
  • song sparrow
  • eastern peewee
  • ruby throated hummingbird
  • brown thrasher
  • robin
  • mockingbird
  • killdeer
  • turkey vulture
  • black vulture
  • american kestrel
  • red tailed hawk
  • osprey
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to interact with comments! Register with blogger so you can leave some comment love today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails